Hello friends, today in this article we talk about India’s richest cricketer. First, we give you some information about cricket that the first cricket Sports Match originated for south-eastern England during the 18th century.
The Board of Control For Cricket in India ( BCCI ) is the Richest cricket Board in the World. BCCI does not only earn Money from the national side but it is also earning a Big Amount from the Indian Premium league.
Indian cricketers are not just cricketers, they are popular Indian celebrities. All Indian cricketers earn a lot every year from sponsorship, advertising, and their own company. So, Let’s Know Who is the Richest Cricketer in India 2020-2021?.
If you want to become rich too, join oneto11 App – Oneto11 App referral Code
List of Richest Cricketer In India:
- Sachin Tendulkar – $120 Million
- Virat Kohli – $119 Million
- Mahendra Singh Dhoni – $111 Million
- Sourav Ganguly – $55.5 Million
- Virender Sehwag – $40 Million
- Yuvraj Singh- $35.5 Million
- Suresh Raina – $25 Million
- Rahul Dravid – $23 Million
- Rohit Sharma – $16.6 Million
- Gautam Gambhir- $15 Million
More Information Visit – Cricask